size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-27-2021, 06:22 PM

He stood, unblinking as the man started to form an answer. Cursed… he believed himself to be cursed. Then he listed what he believed were to be his sins and Chimera watched face closely for any hint of a lie. By the time the man was finished, Chi was convinced that there was no lie there. He took the opportunity as the man bowed before him to look the brute over. Beneath the coat of grime and much, it looked as though he would be rather beautiful. For a long moment, neither Chimera, the slaver or the slave said anything. All three simply stood in silence. And then the king suddenly turned and left the room, but not before growling a command to the slaver. This man… was coming with him.

Leaving the room, Chimera moved off to haggle with the lead slavemaster, informing the man that he would also be taking the horned man in their scullery. There was a bit of guffawing and some backpedaling as the slaver tried to convince Chimera that he didn’t want the filthy wretch, but a look from the King silenced the slaver. A subtle threat to end their business agreement bought the horned man for the price of free.

The slavers led Chimera’s limited pick to the cells, pushing them inside and locking the steel doors. The pale man was kept aside, however. He had not sinned. Not in Chimera’s eyes, and so he would not be part of the working group. Not in that aspect, anyway. He stood over the man, his posture proud and his thick obsidian tail curled over his spine. “I am King Chimera of Fenmyre. You belong to me now and will serve me and mind, understand?” There was no room for discussion as chimera would not take no for an answer. “What is your name?”

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.