size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-27-2021, 06:24 PM

The deal was struck, the slaves were in place and Chimera waved off the slavers. They would leave as soon as they were rested. He wasn’t entirely unkind. They were doing him a service and he was paying them for it. To continue doing this service, they would need to be rested, and so he was gracious enough to let the ship stay moored at the dock until… whatever time felt like morning.

Tomorrow the rest of the shipment would get cleaned up, but today only one needed to be cleaned and tidied. At least the man had manners and knew his place. He kept his gaze averted as he addressed the King of Fenmyre and offered his name as Erystotle. “You will serve me well, Erystotle. That is the only way to serve me,” he spoke low. “Serve me with everything that you are and you will be safe and cared for.” Chimera took a step closer to the wraith of a man. “Fail me, turn against me, worst of all… run… and I will end your life. Do you understand?” He asked yet again. No one would ever, ever run from Chimera. If they did, he would catch them and they would pay.

“Come with me,” he said gruffly, leading the smaller man through the island and towards the atrium. The man was filthy and he stunk. Due to the bath that Aliana had prepared for him recently, he knew that his own chambers were stocked with cleaning supplies, so he led Erystotle there. As they moved across the island, Chimera pointed out various locations, expecting the man to learn them so that he could efficiently carry out his duties. Chi pointed out the various wings and who lived within them, then led the man to his own wing.

Sliding open the wooden door on its track, Chimera led Erystotle through the room and into the massive bathing chamber. “We keep a fire going in the main chamber. You can heat water for a bath.” Eyeing the man again, Chimera arched a brow. “Perhaps you’re too weak to lift the buckets yourself…” Slightly annoyed, Chimera gave his head a shake. “I’ll help you this once.” He then went to heat water over the open flame so that the man could cleanse himself. Chi wouldn’t have filthy servants.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.