gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
11-27-2021, 08:04 PM

Askan didn't know how she'd gotten here, whether she'd poofed in  just floated over but... Well, he was sorta sad to say he wasn't surprised to see Resin was here too. Just as dead and gone as he was. The last he'd seen her alive and in the flesh she'd seemed well enough, except the days leading to his death were hazy at best, making it hard to tell whether he'd just made up shit to fill in the gaps or what. It really was that hard to say. With a sigh he turned, making a point of ignoring how the water barely rippled in response to his movements. Getting a good look at Resin...the fuck was up with her eye? Was that how she'd died? Askan had his throat ripped out and he wasn't leaking his body juices all over the place.

Weird.

"Nice to see you too, Old Crone." He greeted, a tinge of sadness lingering in his tone. Like this was the proper last time they'd speak, the instance before not counting in the grand scheme of things. "It ain't...and I can't say it's for the better either." Amongst other shit, he knew the sky wasn't supposed to look like that. Nor were people meant to be riddled with disease, keeling over like there wasn't enough air in their lungs any more.

"Nah. I was fine where I was, just sorta...stumbled back this way." He paused then for a moment, realising-and in part not caring-there was no tactful way to ask this. "The hell happened to you?"

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]