gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
11-27-2021, 08:52 PM

Askan eyed her for a moment longer and hoped it wasn't catching. "'Suppose. Stay where you are just in case, I don't want what you got."

As for her next question, he had to think about it for a moment. He hadn't really mingled with the living much since he'd returned and though he probably ought to have taken full advantage of this chance...he just didn't feel like it. He'd made that fox looking girl feel a bit better about herself, which was nice and all but he wasn't here to make amends or see loved ones again. Askan was simply here cause he had nothing better to do, the afterlife wasn't awful but it wasn't much to write home about either.

"Not really. It's catching, indiscriminate. Like pretty much any illness out there, but not." He raised a paw, gesturing to the whole otherworldliness of it all.  "Maybe they're all gonna die and join us." Which...was kind of rude to say, to someone who had loved ones and family out there, struggling to survive. But Askan was as tactless as ever, Resin had to know that.

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]