size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
11-27-2021, 09:44 PM

The way that he worked her own power against her brought an actual chuckle to the woman, lips curling back to flash serrated teeth for a moment. "Strong yes, but I fulfilled my purpose in the only way that I was able to. All life ends eventually. I was glad to die protecting what was mine." She had saved her family by eradicating a good number of the saber toothed cats and dires that had attacked the castle. There wasn't a thing that she would change about that night.

As the conversation shifted, Resin was surprised that he asked after Iolaire. Did no one truly know of her whereabouts? "Gods, no." The woman shook her head and finally raised a paw to lower Sirius' own massive appendage back to the ground. She left her paws over his as they rested on solid earth, however, just to ease whatever tension he may have felt about it. "Iolaire is in The Hallows as we speak. She is... not well." Another shake of head was given and the woman's brows drew together. "Roan died. She couldn't save him and her mind is... thin. Gone. She's far from the same wolf,, but she still lives." A soft huff left the fae and the bare smile that she possessed pushed the scarred edges of her maw upwards. "She's teaching my children how to speak Romanian. Don't worry about her too much."

Casting her gaze about the Armada lands, Resin shifted her head to gesture at the expanse. "What has happened here? There is no news on the other side. There isn't much of anything." What had depressed him so?

"Resin"
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]