gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
11-27-2021, 11:00 PM
His peace wouldn't last for long and soon the small pup was at the edge of his little pool, peering inside and asking questions he wished he knew the answer to. He hardly took the time to consider that it was rude to ask such a thing, his mind stuck on wishing he knew where his leg went. His purple gaze, tired and aging, looked down to the small pup. "Your guess is as good as mine, kid." He answered his first question, his tone remaining flat and hardly anything sarcastic. The kids guess was in fact actually as good as his own.

The second question he could at least answer to a point, but even he still didn't know what it was. A bath bomb? Strange.
"I'm taking a bath. What are you doing out here alone? Don't you know that you could get sick playing out here?" The striped markings across the kids face reminded him of Sirius and Azure, and he wondered who the kid belonged to. Either way, he doubted anyone would be happy with their tiny pup playing out alone in the strange happenings whether it was within the pack borders or not. Although neither of them seemed to be infected with anything, neither of them could be safe either. Magnus didn't believe that he had anything to lose if he became infected. He already didn't know half of who he was and was far older than he remembered. This child was small and certainly too young to be out playing on their own if his own opinion were asked of him.

"Speech."
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!