ardent

Defiers of Fate

Aspasia

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2013, 09:00 PM

He wasn't exactly the most handsome man she'd ever had the pleasure of screwing, but he wasn't too bad on the eyes. She could see that he was perhaps beginning to get up there in age, but none of it was evident across his dark pelt. She wasn't too worried about it anyways. It was summer, clearly not her heat season, so worries about pregnancy happening from this little encounter had no room in the vixen's lusty thoughts. He was quick to come to attention to her appearance, his sapphires coming into view as they moved across her frame, taking her in. Onyx plume curled tauntingly over her hips, a gorgeous and luxurious appendage, the only thing standing between her lovers and their sweet prize.

That's close enough. By your manners and your words I take it that you want something from me. A great peal of laughter bubbled from her lips, smooth as silk as her emeralds danced mischievously towards his haunches, where her prize lay. Oh baby, why would I want something from you in order to have some company? She crooned seductively, a devilish smirk curling her inky lips as she began to circle him, her glittering emeralds never leaving his dark figure, ears pricking attentively as he presented her with his name. Formalities. She could care less, especially when the burn was licking at her sweet spot. Aspasia honey. She purred, flicking her tail out to brush beneath his chin as she circled him, already tired of him lying down.

Speech
Thought
Others