An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
11-28-2021, 12:54 AM

Briar was inspecting the work that Ruga had began on Artorias' sword with Lia when she heard her father's howl, making her ears perk and her head lift. "It's looking really good, Ruga," she told him quickly with a smile, getting to her paws. "Let me know what you need to find a stone to match the others, okay? Lia, I'll see you back at the den later!" With that she turned and trotted off to find her father. She had been so worried about Artorias' sword when they first pulled it out of the river, knowing how important the weapon was to him. Luckily Ruga knew exactly what to do, but it was just taking time to get the materials he needed. The work on the blade at least was coming along well and the metal was already much smoother and most of the blemishes were gone. That was at least enough to give her hope that by the time she moved to The Hallows next season it would be ready to take back to it's rightful owner.

She was all smiles with her good news fresh on her mind as she approached her father, lifting her head to tap his cheek with her nose. "Hello, Dad," she said as she settled down in front of him. "What's going on?" She knew with everything that had spun the world into chaos their plans had been derailed, but she completely understood and she wouldn't have wanted to be traveling with everything the way it was anyway. Now that things were slowly starting to drift back toward normal she didn't know what her father would have planned or what might be on his mind, but either way she was interested to see what he had to say.

"Briar Fatalis"