An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
11-28-2021, 12:56 AM
Drinking the potion wasn't a good idea. Nope. Not at all. The contents of the vial immediately made his mouth feel like it was on fire, radiating from his gums into his teeth. As they started to tingle through the burning, his tongue lashed about only to notice that they felt... loose. No. That couldn't be right. He felt them again, and in that moment all of his teeth started to fall out, one by one, landing at his paws. His body shook, quivered at the sight before him. Ooze accompanied the collection of his teeth on the ground, seeping from each hole that was left behind.

He stared in shock down below, moments passing before his mouth closed as it began to dry out. As he swiped his tongue over his gums again, he noticed the faint prick of a tooth within each socket. Strange, they felt sharper than before. But they were small, and although they were now growing at a rate much faster than what would be considered normal, they only grew to the size of puppy teeth. He wasn't given much time to think though before a familiar voice rang out and pulled him from his thoughts, his empty silver gaze looking up to meet the bi colored gaze of his hero friend.

Unfortunately, Grimshaw hadn't heard what the boy had said and instead stood there with his legs shaking, ooze dripping from his mouth and teeth at his paws. He absentmindedly reached up to paw at his eye then, only for some ooze to break free and trickle down his face.

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex