size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-28-2021, 04:42 AM
Gossamer took her question seriously, which was always a bonus for Aris who found it difficult to get anyone to take her seriously. Maybe there was something to this getting trained by an age peer thing, except for the whole lack of experience at least Gossamer didn't treat her like a little kid. Ari scooted closer to peer into the second set of bowls as Goss began mixing it into water, watching closely to see the consistency that Goss judged it right at. A nice paste, and then Gossamer applied it to her own foreleg to demonstrate. Aris took a bit of leftover paste in her paw and rubbed a toe over it curiously, rolling it around on her pads to really feel the consistency through the leathery surface, the applied it to her own foreleg in mimicry of Gossamer to see how well it adhered. Well, it did ok but it would definitely fall off before it dried if she didn't hold still long enough. She'd have to remember to make a bunch of bandages somehow so she wouldn't have to worry about that. "Not that I can think of," she said absently to Goss' question, still poking at the drying poultice. "If I think of anything I know where to find you though." She grinned at her larger sister.