gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
11-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Erani Adravendi

Time had passed, and she was still there. She wasn’t sure how long she had left on the plane of the living, but there was a driving need to remain tangible and help her family and once-pack through this new plague. With the assessments of the sick in the alcoves done, she’d padded away, finding a spot to clear her head and analyze the findings.

Her eyes lifted to the moon, swollen and bright – and constant – and sighed, whispering, " Níl a fhios agam cá fhad a d’fhág mé, ach le do thoil, Luneil, nó cibé duine atá ag éisteacht, iarraim ort an deis a thabhairt dom siúl ina measc níos faide, le cuidiú nuair is féidir liom. Má chríochnaíonn sé liom a bheith á snaois, fiú as Somnium, glacfaidh mé le mo chinniúint."

For a long breath, she listened for something, but the only sound she heard was the subtle scuff of a stealthy paw on the soil, turning her head to find a tan and chocolate man, visibly ill like Tel and the others, with a long fresh scar down one leg.

There was only one wolf this could be, since he was the only one that she’d not examined yet that she’d been told of.

"I am Erani Adravendi, Once-Queen and Healer of Valhalla. I’m trying to make heads or tails of this plague… and my own presence here, but that’s neither here nor there right now. If possible, I’d like your help."

She kept her tones soothing as she rose and turned to face him, posture calm and quiet, though she kept her distance. She wasn’t entirely sure she and anyone like her was exempt from catching the plague the living were experiencing – and dying from.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think