Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-28-2021, 03:37 PM

Recluse knew not all of her children would be as excited as the others but it was time they started to branch beyond the den, even if she was worried she wouldn't be able to keep up with them and she was even more terrified they'd end up infected too. Some of her sons would race around, Macabre and Ichor seemingly the most excitable, neither of which were surprising to her. Her tiny son's twin would approach her though and ask a question. She chuckled, gently putting a paw on her son's head. "I do Viscera." She gently wrapped her tail around her daughter to try and comfort her little girl and smiled at Ghoul who lingered nearby as well, unsurprisingly. "My name is Recluse, named for a species of spider called the Brown Recluse." She ushered her daughter to come and sit at her chest, she wouldn't force Widow to romp around with her brothers but she wasn't going to return to the den either.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.