ardent

A very merry oozening to you! (To me?) To you!

hani

Sunder

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Beevent1K
11-28-2021, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 04:38 PM by Sunder. Edited 1 time in total.)

While the rest of the world was going to shit and sprouting mushrooms, crystals, and the like, Sunder was merrily going about his business as a freshly minted pirate. Yes, he was infected and yes it was gross, but creatures got better all the time and he didn't feel too terrible. I mean yeah, he was tired and he had a headache and some pretty gross oozing, but Sunder was a glass half full kind of guy and he refused to let any of that get him down.

He stopped to wipe the ooze from his face at a small salty tide pool and took a moment to look at his reflection once the water had stilled. My, he was a terrible mess. Maybe the saltwater would help fix whatever infection was nesting in his ears. It was kind of comical, actually. Nobody leaked glowing ooze, you know? He looked like a failed attempt at clown makeup. That thought was enough to make him chuckle and after swishing his paw through the water one last time Sunder took off down the beach humming merrily to himself all the while.

""