size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-28-2021, 03:52 PM
As quickly as the figure had arrived, he had left, leaving not even a trace of the store he had set up. The speckled boy only held the two items he had paid for with the mushrooms, which he contemplated with as he rolled them in his paws. Truthfully, he didn't really consider what he was buying. Not that he could really read anything the bottles and containers said, so he based off of what strange little things looked the coolest. He had no idea what they did, or how they were meant to be used. Reckless he was, foolish as a child could be, but he wasn't utterly out of his mind. He really had to contemplate what it was he was going to do to activate their powers..or something.

Mac decided to investigate the potion stuff first. Placing the sack of mystery stuff on the ground, he clasped the glass bottle in his digits, grey eyes peering suspiciously at the contents. It was a light clearish purple color, and shimmery as it glinted in the moonlight and fluorescent glow of the crystal and mushroom overgrowth. As he inspected it further, an object was floating in the fluid, and as he turned the bottle every which way it seemed to change shape. First it looked like a crystal. Then a mushroom. Then a firefly? With a quirked brow, the boy open the bottle and sniffed the contents carefully. It smelled fruity, and quite appealing. Was he supposed to drink it? It looked like the only way to actually experience the potion's effects, after all. With a shrug, the spotted child opened his maw, tipping the bottle's contents onto his tongue. He swallowed, wondering if he'd consumed the object as well. Licking his lips of the strange potion, he saw that the bottle was, indeed, empty. Well, here's to hoping it gives me superpowers, He thought, wondering if it would either do that, or sicken him. Either way he couldn't say he was too afraid. A tad wary, he supposed.

Setting down the empty bottle, he shifted his attention to the bag. He grasped it in his front digits, shaking it gently. Hmm. It seemed to have a bit of heft to it, like there were multiple objects inside. He just couldn't quite tell what, as the bag didn't allow one to see its contents properly. Gently, he opened the sack, wondering what he might encounter. Perhaps also to distract him from what he wondered the potion would do to him.

OOC; Mac consumed the ??? mutation potion and the object that was inside, and he opened the opaque sack of gems.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill