size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-28-2021, 04:35 PM
As Misery explained that saltwater came from the ocean north of here, Mac nodded intently. The ocean. A strange word that held some essence of something formidable. Little did he know, the ocean was a vast and deep body of water, appearing infinite when gazing at it from the shoreline. It truly was, in some sense, formidable. Not that he'd know, not yet, anyways. He was moreso interested in how water could be so salty you had to call it saltwater.

Watching as the transparent beaver swam off, leaving ripples in its wake, Mac's face lit up with amusement. It was a funny thing, was it? Just sounded a bit crazy when it talked. Were all ghosts like that? Now he had to see a real life beaver, and maybe ask it about that curse stuff with the mushrooms. Maybe it was just a beaver belief, or something more.

As his older rother waved him off to freely explore, Mac excitedly chirped, "Alright!!" and scampered off, hoping to encounter more ghost beavers, or any creature really. He didn't think too much about how he'd conserve his strength - given that he was also tasked with hauling a bunch of items on his back - but he figured looking around at a steady pace and pausing here and there would be sufficient. Eager to look around, he crept around the pools, making sure to stay a decent distance from the waters as he let his gaze take in the sights. It really was a a sight to behold, and his cool brother bringing him here made it one of the best days he ever had so far.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill