Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-14-2013, 10:58 PM

He was well aware of the implications that came with introducing himself as the son of the King. At first glance no one would be able to tell. Taurig was one of dark coloring, well on the other side of the color spectrum compared to his albino, ghost looking father Isardis. Although their similarities in size could possibly peg them as family, but the drastic difference in appearance would make it quite questionable. He didn't introduce himself in that way in order to put himself above his fellow pack mate, but because he figured it was better to be honest up front rather than hide it. And besides, she was bound to find out sooner or later, so why not sooner if he was providing the information willingly.

It is certainly nice to meet you. I have served your father before, though, and I do not think we have met. Served his father before? That was certainly interesting. Was she some kind of slave to Isardis? Curiosity bubbled beneath the surface but Taurig pushed it away, knowing it was none of his business how Argent had served his father before. Obviously it was well before he had ever met his father, so it was of no concern to him. The pleasure is all mine, and no, I'm afraid we have not met. I have just recently reconnected with my father. In light of our reconnection, I willingly trekked here to join his new pack and well, here I am.

Talk like this