gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
11-28-2021, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2021, 09:31 PM by Balian. Edited 1 time in total.)
His attention remained on the crystal-ridden coyote, his ears flattened as he kept on his toes in case the little ugly beast decided to try and finish the job, but...it was alone. Last time it was with a pack of similarly diseased coyotes. Maybe this was the last one left. "You know this guy?" Balian's ear flicked briefly toward the small girl and he nodded, rolling his shoulders as oozey eyes narrowed at the little beast. "I'm pretty sure that thing infected me..." He turned his head back towards the coyote and snorted, sending a glob of ooze smack dab in its face which caused it to yelp and snarl as it stopped in place and seemed to vibrate like a battery-powered chihuahua, teeth-gnashing and ooze dripping from its mouth. "You're not infected yet, Fireside girl, I can handle this." He grinned, raising his head and calling for his flying companion. The bird swooped in, talons extended as she caught a crystal on the coyotes back and yanked, dragging the coyote back and causing it to cry out from the pain.

"Speech"