An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
11-28-2021, 10:35 PM
He didn't even flinch when Malachai moved to swipe his paw away from his face as he rubbed at his eye, but instead just whined as he placed his foot back on the ground by his collection of teeth. The itching and ache still throbbed within his eye socket as the pressure that was building begged for a release. He stood still for a moment, besides the constant shaking in his legs, as he stared at the ground but slowly he looked up to Malachai. His eyes were wide, full of fear and unknowing. "What's happening to me?" He spoke, though his voice had changed with his lack of grown teeth and sounded almost laughable had the circumstances been different.

As the words left his mouth he stared at Malachai a moment longer before his head slowly turned towards the pool of water that he had been drawn to before his teeth fell out. He felt himself begin to turn, his body moving against his own will in the direction of the springs as his silver gaze once crazed now focused intently on the water despite every cell in his brain screaming at him to stop.

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex