Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
11-28-2021, 10:57 PM

"Speech"

Things were just going from bad to worse, Grim looked at him and stone cold Malachai felt something in his chest tighten. "You're fine." Malachai said, but his voice wavered. He'd never been a particularly well-spoken wolf and so he wasn't as practiced with lying as many of his kinsmen so the fact he wasn't quite sure he believed that statement himself. "You're just a little sick, nothing rest won't help." Oh yeah, that was a big lie, no one had seemed to figure this bullshit out.

As Grim's gaze slid off him Malachai bit back the urge to force his friend's face back. He watched for a moment as Grimshaw started towards the nearest pool and an image of his friend struggling under the water flashed in his mind and Malachai was racing after him, he hefted himself at Grimshaw, attempting to throw himself at the other male, neck craning and jaws parted as he tried to scruff his friend, he wasn't about to let the other young man drown himself over whatever bullshit had infected him!

Art by Skelle!
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.