ardent

Forever Alone

Azazel

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-29-2021, 12:28 AM
Someone was talking...but she didn't recognize the voice. She was too tired and her vision was too blurry from the ooze. She flicked an ear when the stranger criticized her decor, but then again so did everyone else. It was probably why they avoided ever coming this way. She coughed, ooze sputtering from her mouth and she groaned. The next thing she knew, someone had come into her den. She was surprised but too tired to really react. Nobody had ever come into her den before, and when he waltzed in telling her she looked like shit, she looked at him with tired eyes. "Who're you? Nobody ever comes to Medusa's den...nobody likes me..." She whined as she sat up. This was the first time she ever had a visitor here. "Medusa is sick after eating a crystal...who are you?" He didn't smell like the pack, but then again, her nose and eyes were leaking with ooze, so she couldn't tell that he was a ghost.