size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2021, 12:36 AM

The girl looked at him, telling him that nobody ever came to visit her. Odd...she was in a pack, wasn't she? She asked who he was, but before he could answer, she sat up and informed him that she had gotten sick after eating a crystal. "Well why would you eat a crystal? Those aren't exactly edible, you idiot...you gotta be really stupid to do something like that." He growled. Who would be dumb enough to eat an inedible rock? "I'm Azazel. I guess you could say I'm a ghost or...something." He shrugged. He looked her over now that she was sitting up, noting the ooze that slipped from her wounds and her eyes and nose and ears...and the small clusters of crystals that were growing on her. Despite all the weirdness going on with her, he wondered why he appeared in front of her den of all places. The only time he believed in the fates was during the brief time he was in that Abraxas pack...although he wasn't really religious, he wondered if their God had something to do with this encounter. "You said nobody comes to visit you. What about your pack mates? Your mother? Father? Siblings..?" She had to have someone, right?

""

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!