size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2021, 12:53 AM

The girl explained to him what things were like for her, and were he anyone else, he might've cared. But he wasn't entirely...an emotional being. He didn't particularly care about someone else's strife. Until today. When she answered his question about potential visitors, the name she spoke stood out. Basilia... He wracked his brain for the past, and then it hit him. That was the bitch that forced herself on him, and no doubt pups had resulted from that night while he was hallucinating. He had lost that fight, and evidently, she had pups that she abandoned. Or at least, she abandoned this one. So that meant this was his daughter...what a feeble, pathetic-looking creature...How could something like this be his blood? She talked in a strange way, but perhaps that wasn't her fault. If she survived this long on her own, maybe there was hope. Maybe she wasn't as helpless and dull as she appeared.

"Medusa...I know who your father is. And your mother...but you can forget about her. She never existed. You're a slave now because you don't know better, but I'll help you get out of it." This was...unusual for him. But once he had put the puzzle together, how could he abandon his blood? Sure, when he was alive he hadn't exactly planned on being a father, but had he known she existed before or after his death, he would have been there to try and guide her on a path where she would be respected, not trodden on. "It may be hard to understand, but...I'm your father. I'm dead, but that doesn't change anything. You're a slave now, but you won't be for much longer. I'll visit you a lot from now on, and soon you'll crush anyone who dares disrespect you. Understand?"

""

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!