size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-29-2021, 05:17 PM

Kotori stalked through the weeping willows on the lookout for food.  He was tired of not catching food when he went out hunting.  It was a thing he was still learning to do and that was enough of a challenge but on top of that the sickness had made it near impossible.  Kotori’s mind was starting to clear up now.  There were fewer times he was feeling so distracted or caught staring at nothing in particular.

His sense of smell could focus in on the target he was hunting.  He slowed his stride as he spotted a deer standing near another tree.  A young buck, grazing through the spring grass, searching for green grass.  It should be plentiful but there had been no sun lately to help the grass sprout up so that the grass was shorter with less vibrancy in it.

Kotori twitched, about ready to rush it when he stopped himself.  Kotori started circling about to get a nice angle to its one shoulder, carefully staying out of sight and, at the same time Kotori was lecturing himself to keep control of his focus this time.  The sickness was seeming to get better so this was no time for it to pop back up.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]