size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
11-29-2021, 10:46 PM

The careful touches and the beating of the young man's heart beside her had the girl in an internal panic. What was all of this? Why was her own heart hammering so fast? Placing her paw atop of the earthen boys brought her pulse to quickening and she just couldn't understand any of it. Ikigai, pure, pristine and wholesome, had never felt attraction before and so she was entirely caught off guard by it. She couldn't deny that she was drawn to Kotori. Aside from Pontifex, he was her only friend. The pallid princess spent most of her time at home learning rather than out meeting new wolves, and so Kotori had a special place in her life, but why had the feelings between the suddenly changed like this? She hoped that her anxiety didn't show in her eyes.

And then his words, of thinking that she was beautiful, met the girl's obsidian ears and she inhaled lightly, her lips parting just a bit. Heat filled her cheeks and she simply didn't know what to do with herself. He asked if she was feeling better and she couldn't even answer, but for more than one reason. One moment she was there with him, her heart slamming in her throat, and the next she was with the cloaked figure. A deal was struck and the scenery changed again, plunging Ikigai back into the present. The princess gave a small cry of alarm, her brows knitting together. Kotori asked if she was okay and Ikigai looked down below the water. Grasped in her paws was a strange metal frame with a curved hook end. She lifted it up out of the water and showed it to her friend. "A spirit just took me. It gave me this." She was glad that she had been chosen yet again by the spirits, but gods... this was so exhausting.

Reaching aside, Iki placed the metal object on the bank. Then, as though the shock to her system had erased all of the anxiety that she'd felt previously, the snow and onyx girl tucked herself into Kotori's side like a little white puzzle piece. As though seeking comfort, she slid her cheek against the side of his neck, holding him close. "I'm so tired," she admitted in a whisper. "I just want this all to end."

| "Tanuki" | "Ikigai" | "Willa" |
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]