ardent

Forever Alone

Azazel

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-29-2021, 11:31 PM
Everything the stranger said was something she didn't understand. Well...she did...to an extent. But it was...a lot. He knew who her father was...it was him...he was her father...but...he was a ghost...she was a slave...but she wouldn't be for long...he'd help her...crush them? And make them respect her...blurred, dual-toned eyes watched him. She wasn't sure how to answer, but when he asked if she understood, she slowly nodded. Sure she wasn't the smartest creature in the world...but she wasn't completely stupid, either.

When she opened her mouth to respond, she felt a sudden sharp ache in her bones as if something was gripping her from the inside. She winced, and when she opened her eyes, a glitchy figure appeared. She looked up at it, listening to its words as she looked at the table. "You have a lot of pretty things!" She exclaimed, "And Medusa thinks you're pretty, too!" She said to the firefly guy, trying to offer him a smile and a small wag of her tail, but a cough abruptly cut her off. "Sorry, Medusa doesn't feel very good..." She apologized to the cloaked figure before picking up an opaque sack. She noticed she had a mushroom near her, and she gave it to the firefly guy. "Medusa doesn't need this, you can have it! Maybe you're all hungry?" She exclaimed, referring to all the little fireflies scurrying around in the robe.

The moment she got the chance, she opened up the sack to see what was inside.