An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
11-30-2021, 06:25 PM

The bizarre canid came trotting closer with a few hops and skips of his long back legs over the uneven terrain, and the closer he came, the more Syanna began to realize that she actually had no idea what the hell she was looking at. The creature had the face of a dog, but overly large and rounded ears that looked like nothing she'd ever seen before, and a striking coat of flaxen gold, onyx black, and snowy white. Camouflaged, he was not down in this canyon—although she supposed neither was she. Orange didn't exactly blend in anywhere. He spoke with a strange foreign accent, but seemed chipper and friendly enough. He greeted her, made some small banter about the exact terminology used in her greeting, then introduced himself as Kione.

Syanna gave a humming chuckle and cast a half smile to her new acquaintance. "Syanna," she introduced herself in turn, giving him a polite dip of her muzzle. "Sorry if I'm being direct, but I have to know—what are you? I've never seen a wolf like you before in my travels." Syanna leaned in closer and took. tentative sniff of the male. He definitely didn't smell like a wolf, nor did he smell like any sort of group or pack either. "So what brings you around a dark canyon anyway, Kione?" She gestured broadly around to the craggy, arid crevasse they found themselves in. Was he planning on claiming one of these many caves for his home? Not many lived out this way, so it would be private, if nothing else.

"Syanna"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.