size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

LoserScarredUnderachieverThe Ooze Participant
12-01-2021, 10:56 PM
Laith blinked momentarily at the pair of horns upon the other wolf's head, thrown off by the sight until the stranger began to speak. He thought he'd be used to all the weird features some of these wolves had, but every time he spotted a new one it always made him stop and stare. "Alright." His head bobbed in agreement, and as quietly as he could he began to creep his way around to the opposite side of the deer where the other wolf had pointed to. It would be a shame if it got spooked now, but he was confident in his abilities to be quiet when it was necessary.
With just a soft rustle of the undergrowth as his side brushed up alongside a big plant, he eventually made it into position, and without spooking the deer off to boot. His green gaze sought out the horned stranger, clenching his jaws together as he found where the other was settling down at. Laith could feel his muscles begin to coil up and tighten, like a viper about to strike, as he waited for the other male to move, and only then would he spring forth from where had had hidden himself and charge at the deer. It had been too long since he'd taken down prey larger than him with another, and he could feel the anticipation building with each hushed breath he took.
Laith is an M rated character, thread with him at your own risk!