size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-01-2021, 11:38 PM
It was as if the wolf had appeared out of thin air, their absolutely ginormous form emerging out of the fog like some sort of haunting spectre. The fur was a dark shade of blue, with some hues of purple, green, and a lighter blue throughout. It was quite breathtaking to look at, and so that's what she did, at least until the stranger spoke. Her head canted to the side, tongue mid-lick where she had frozen upon the sight of the wolf, but she now dropped her paw to the ground to assume a more proper position to engage in a proper discussion.
"I wasn't aware it would be this bad when I began walking," she said with a sniff of distaste, not at the much larger female, but at the bog-like swamp around them. "If I had I likely would've gone around. This is quite... irritating, as you put it." A small smile graced her features, almost mirroring the smirk of the stranger. At least she wasn't alone in her distaste of the swampland.
"Did you travel out here for any reason in particular?" She asked curiously, wondering if perhaps this woman knew of the quickest route out of the place she had found herself in.