gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
12-02-2021, 01:31 AM

What was he huh?  Kione grinned as if he’d been holding back some juicy secret but gave way, “Well, we’ve had a few different names tossed around for my kind.  I guess that’s what you get when you look as fancy as this, hm?”  Humble, he was not.  “I think my favorite would be ‘painted dog’, it’s pretty fitting don’t you think?” Kione looked over her coat that, while colorful, lacked the abstract patterns on his own thinner coat.  

Kione followed her gesture around the strange environment.  Perhaps not strange so much as just an odd sort of place to choose to roam?  Admittedly, it still seemed far from ideal.  “Well, I haven’t been here before so that seemed a good reason,” a seconds pause before thinking further information might be in order, “I’m looking for more like me.  You see, I had a large family and well, I don’t know.  So, I was hoping to find another pack.  I haven’t had much luck though.” No point in asking her if she’d seen any of his own considering she had to ask what he was. “maybe tomorrow, eh?”

Kione tilted his head up a little, catching a breeze that was blowing the scent of the water and more information of what animals were about.  Mostly the scent of boring things such as lizards, mice and a hint of something that he’d guess to be a type of goat maybe?  What else would want to travel on this? Regardless, mostly he just liked the feel of the wind along the jaw and under his muzzle.

"Speech"

[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]