An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-02-2021, 11:35 AM

Once it became apparently that Ophie probably wasn't going to die she couldn't help but feel a little...disappointed, almost. Like ducking out would have been easier than having to deal with the aftermath of everything. Of course, she was happy to see the sun and to shed all of her mushroomy growths but back home no one seemed happier for it. A sense of doom and gloom prevailed, causing Ophie to slowly but surely wander further afield on the pretence of regaining lost strength and stamina.

She'd never come out this way before nor was she really sure what had inspired her to, but she felt a little better with the change of scenery. How the rising stone walls and thin strip of the Fjord was nothing like the open space of the Armada. Almost too open, with nothing but scents and invisible barriers to keep the outside world at bay. This was exactly the sort of place she could imagine Kaija exploring, bulky form scaling over the rocks with ease as the black of her nose twitched, taking in all the scents like a natural-born explorer.

She hadn't seen her since the mangroves, they'd drifted apart like the tide rolling back out to the sea. More than anything she wished she was okay, Jerry too. Wherever they were in this big wide world.

"speech..."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]