gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-03-2021, 10:40 AM
If Laith was looking for someone to egg on, Spirit was definitely not his man. If anything he was nervous to a fault, to the point that he'd probably apologize tenfold even if the other man was the one at fault for anything; though with his sister being sick and wanting to find something to help her, he found himself a bit braver than he might normally be. Perhaps he would've already left by now, but instead he stood and faced this male with an admittedly strange attitude, giving a small shrug. "I-I didn't mean it like that," he admitted softly. Even if he sounded a bit offended by his words - Spirit wasn't totally sure if he was or not - he seemed at least vaguely interested in his company, if nothing else. Interesting. Maybe he was a bit rude and strange too.

"M-aybe," he suggested lightly. How could he help though when Spirit wasn't even sure what he was looking for himself? He wouldn't deny the stranger a chance though. "I-it's for herbs," he explained, taking a glance down at it. It wasn't like there was anything in it though, not after how the last few months had been; he definitely had his work in replenishing his stores cut out for him, if the sun only came out again. It was hard to imagine what life might be like if all this strangeness continued forever. Spirit shivered at the thought. "M-my name's Spirit," he introduced himself timidly after a moment. "I'm just looking for herbs to stock up." It didn't seem necessary to get into the specifics, not unless he pried.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.