gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

12-03-2021, 02:05 PM

The lady would watch her brother silently, bemused as he would strengthen his posture and hold his head high in pride. All the siblings took different skills and her gut told her perhaps this one would follow her steps in becoming a hunter and fighter for the pack. Carnage was proud to be a Klein and she wanted them all to grow up to be strong and fearless, they all needed to start early. Her siblings lives had only just begun and in the short space of time all they had known is to grow in some weird plague, with the wolves becoming infected and the days always murky. The babe wondered if they would ever see normality again. The pup would break the silence as he admitted their mother had warned them away, and of course, the temptation simply became too much. Her smile would remain upon her dark lips, knowing all too well that once they were told not to do something they wanted to do it that much more. She watched as he would go back to playing with his little prize between his paws, innocently toying with it before questioning whether she would switch.

She would let out a sigh, pretending as if it were a hard choice as to whether to get him in trouble. When really, she cared little for their anticts as long as they werent foolish. " I won't tell..." She would hum, before slowly beginning to walk up the volcanoe, assuming he would come follow. " Though you must remember this... you owe me." She would chuckle playfully, all in due time would she ask her brother to complete a little task or mission.