size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
12-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Aliana looked like she was doing well, maybe tired along with the wounds along her neck that were healing. Siren hadn’t felt the sting of Chimera’s bite in a very long time, in no small thanks to both Aliana and Dalila. Both who’s original purpose had been to stand in against Chi’s aggression for the tiny Queen. The marks on Aliana’s neck healed quickly, and they all knew how much the two of them enjoyed engaging in such activities. The thought would have made her grin if she were not so concerned with Aliana’s potential illness. She said she was mostly fine, but the way her ears fell to her skull and she trailed off Siren wasn’t so sure. By now she was beginning to realize what was happening.

She wasn’t feeling very well, and apologized for taking her away from her own day. Siren shook her head, there was really no need to apologize. "Anything for you, Aliana.” She assured her softly, especially since she wasn’t feeling very good. Siren let Ali guide her away from where she was sick as she continued speaking softly. She wanted a physical, she wasn’t feeling well and was sick even more recently. Physically ill and not just tired, maybe it had to do with the illness the three pups came down with but Siren wasn’t so sure.

"I can check you over, but Aliana I’m pretty sure I already know what’s going on.” It wasn’t so odd to find her pregnant again so soon, not when the King and his Queen had such an appetite for each other. "I know it seems unlikely but… I believe you’re pregnant again.” Siren kept her voice light, but she didn’t know how Aliana would take the news after what had happened.

"Speech"