An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
12-05-2021, 09:55 PM

Manea gave a nod of understanding as Venom mentioned how she wished she had better news, stating how many of Ashen's wolves had been infected. She gave a small frown and a nod when the Empress shared how she had been concerned for the state of the crown, revealing in her own way how she had been one of the ones infected as well. "I'm glad to see that the crown is still intact," she replied, her frown lifting into a small, appreciative smile. Aside from her desire to ally their families and build the relationship between them, she did quite like Venom and would have been severely upset if she had found out that the Ashen Empress had been swept away by her illness. "I avoided it somehow, but my mate and daughter were badly infected for a time," she shared as well, glancing toward the ground in front of them as the deep worry that she had felt for losing two of the most important pieces of her life flickered through her memories, but she quickly shrugged it off. They were healed now, just as Venom was, and they could all begin to put this behind them.

Shifting the topic to other news, she brought her aqua gaze curiously up to Venom's as they slowly meandered down the bank of the river together. "The northern pack you mentioned when we talked last has crumbled," she reported after walking in silence for a moment, wondering if this was news that had reached the Empress already. "I went there when I noticed the scents at the border fading and when I attempted to lay claim to it I was challenged by a woman named Sparrow and her... rude associates." A slight scowl pulled at her lips at the thought of the group of wolves that had surrounded the brazen wolf. They had treated the whole situation flippantly and haphazardly that it infuriated her to no end that she had lost, but it couldn't be changed now. All she could do was move forward and continue working toward her ultimate goal.

Manea gave a small shrug, trying to brush off the situation as she added, "I'm sure you can guess how that challenge went. Since then I created a band with the family and wolves I've gathered since we last spoke. Not ideal, but I hope it will give us a chance to build our skills and relationships in the mean time." She looked to Venom again, curious to see what her reaction would be. "I wish I could bring you more victorious news."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny