gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard
12-06-2021, 01:36 AM

Kione was a social sort of fellow.  Since he was along so much of the time lately he tended to drift close to anyone else he found out alone to either spend a few minutes or hours with them to refuel on his sense of companionship when it got low.  This was a perfect example.  Here he was exploring this rocky mountainside that its main flaw was too many trees near the bottom when he heard a voice.

Moving closer to the edge of an outcropping he looked down to the wolf.  Sure were a lot of wolves around this land.  “Yah, I didn’t go in very far when I first saw it.” The words were spoken with good cheer.  

Apparently, two wolves talking was enough to upset someone.  It was as if the earth itself grumbled as the half-irritated roar from the bear sounded near the cave entrance.  It wasn’t so much it was loud as the cave echoed and deepened the sound on its own.  Kione had made his way right to the overhang entrance of the mine so seeing a bear walk out his face lit up in a grin.  Never would he get this easy of an opening again!

Kione leaped off the stone to land on the bear’s back with a laugh that got choked off as he bit into the nape of the bear’s neck, thrashing it before the bear stood up with a far angrier roar.  It stepped back attempting to shove his back into the rocky wall behind and in the process planning to squish the dog.

Kione leaped off with a bit of a sprawl, grinning with a bit of bear flesh still in his mouth.  Kione didn’t stay down long, he preferred living and the bear was charging him.

"Speech"

[Image: vG9tCXw.png?1]
[Image: 7bkN6k5.gif]