Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-15-2013, 08:04 AM

She slowly regained control except the heat that bubbled within her very being. She softly stared at the feline. The demon idly kneaded the earth below her massive paws. The little vixen was broken and bursting with emotion at this moment. It was an odd sight, yet many have seen it. She gets heated when near attractive woman for some reason. She hadn't a clue why, but she just loved playing wit them so much. Though, she had a feeling she was the pet in this little duo. Canttina did not mind. Whether she was the play toy or the player, she loved it. The woman thrived lust, the Cat would kill her internally at that rate. But, she would stick around as long as she could.

As the Leopard spoke Canttina merely nodded. The demoness had a home, she would have to share it with the Cat. "I stay within this giant contraption that protrudes from the ground. It is made by a very odd, grey, material. I do not understand it, but others are frightened by it. Therefore I have claimed it as my lair. Maybe you could stay there with me when you wish?" Canttina's voice was dark but got darker as she felt Silver's tail caress her body. The demon let a ravaged tongue slither across her broken lips. A growl rumbled in her chest, ready to erupt. But, that was not the breaking point. When The giant Cat opened her legs to let Canttina snuggle in the Wolf nearly bursted. She could not pass up the chance so she scooted over and sighed softly. She rested within the Cat's arms. The demoness cuddled with the feline. Her body was bursting with heat.

"Talk!"