size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-06-2021, 08:54 PM

Kitsune felt nervous as well, wondering what her mother would think of the young man she was bringing before the Empress. Her mothers thoughts on him mattered very much to Kitsune, and she could only hope she approved of him.

She could sense Iho beside her, quiet and still but nervous. She could sense the anxiety in him, though little of it showed. Perhaps she was more attune to him now, after that nightmare night they had shared near the start of the long night.

Then Venom was there, greeting her, and watching quietly to see what the young Princess would have to say. She swallowed, and then bowed her head in greeting to her Lady Mother. “Empress, mother.” she said politely, before a small smile peeking out, and she moved forward to kiss her mothers cheek. “This is my friend, Kumiho. He saved my life.” she took a soft breath, and looked up at her mother imploringly. “And when I challenge for the rank of Chunin, I would like it very much if he could be beside me, looking out for me while I learn how to gather intelligence from other packs.”

"Kitsune"