size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Mac had yet to polish his skills in a bona fide spar. Sure, he might’ve played around with his siblings - who didn’t? - but that didn’t really count. Everybody did that. With his older brother Misery not far behind, the speckled boy sauntered confidently onto the battlefield, glowing silver eyes shimmering like slivers of the moon. Scanning it briefly, tail wagging in brimming excitement, the boy spotted a possible opponent in his midst, and heard his call for a spar. Wasting no time, the boy trotted towards Levi with his wide, curled grin.

Sweeping his gaze briefly over the smaller child, he offered a wag of his tail as he said, ”Hey, you’re kinda small to be here, aren’t you?" It was clearly a comment on the Fatalis child’s small stature, but no malice was held in his tone. In fact, it was just all fun and games to him. He didn’t quite realize the boy was exactly his age..let the fun begin. He’d probably eat his words but he certainly had his own moves, too. Nevermind he was a beginner, everybidy had to start somewhere!

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill