size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Mac was far from any idiot the Fatalis had come across - but his unhinged personality did come across as reckless and brash. Perhaps it did, his skills still shaky as this was his first spar. As he successfully knocked the child over, he knew at least the child was at a disadvantage. Being on the ground did little to help one fight back, not when somebody else hovered over him. As Mac was about to offer another blow, the child thrust out a raptor-clawed foot, scraping the skin of his chest. Blood seeped out, and it stung, but he didn’t slow down too much. A giddy laugh bubbled from the boy’s lips, and almost manaiacal expression crossing his features. This was just too good - he had raptor claws, too? Too bad he didn’t have any of his own, but he didn’t need such tools to hold his own. Should the child strike out again wth his clawed limbs, Mac would aim to wrap his jaw around one of his legs. Obviously not enough to cause any serious injury but perhaps a bit of blood. The line for drawing blood was crossed, and he had yet to taste the other child’s blood as well. If this was successful, he’d aim to try and pin down the child, adjusting his weight so as to render the Fatalis great difficulty in striking out. It’d be hard to do so if he was on his back where his quills couldn’t reach him, but he could dare to grab him again with his sabers if he wished. He’d just be prepared this time. The sick, giddy grin remained, regardless of the blood pattering down his chest and muzzle.

Macabre vs Levi for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill