Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-08-2021, 01:11 PM

His request for an appearance did not take long to answer. This he was glad of because he wasn't one to enjoy waiting around. The sound of her paws clattering against stones made his darkened chin turn to see her bright and cheerful smile. So when she wasn't affected by the ooze, she was more than personable. News to him, but not unexpected. Briefly showing his own toothy grin, he noticed her bare shoulders as she had mentioned. Had that been his doing? Oh, he couldn't remember hardly a thing during the period of his own sickness.

"Faring better than recent," he rumbled as his haunches lifted up to a standing position so he could dip his head respectfully toward her. "I can see you're recovering nicely," Gil spoke more than he normally did for a reason. He was here for a reason. Taking a moment to collect his thoughts, he enjoyed the second of silence between them before announcing his intentions. "As much as your naked shoulders please my cold heart, you're correct. I'm in search of a pack to reside with and I've heard your rough and tumble group of pirates might be fitting for someone such as myself," the mottled male spoke carefully as he eyed the Pirate King.

"After our oozey bought, I figured that would be proof enough that I might provide some sort of benefit," Gil's lips curled then as he attempted a friendlier smile than he'd ever managed before. Making friends wasn't his typical custom, but for this, he would try.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him