size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-08-2021, 08:34 PM

Chade wasn’t ready to step back into the role of puppy yet.  He’d spent too much time feeling as if Ricin’s life was on his shoulders and, it really had been.  To go from having his life and Ricin’s life on his shoulders to trusting in others was a bit much.  That meant he still felt a need to get stronger.  He had to be a better hunter, to be a better fighter, and to know all he could about the land around him to help them survive.  Who could say this would last?  Their last family had been temporary.

It felt strange enough leaving Ricin’s side at an unscheduled time and not set up any protective traps where they slept for the night.  Making his way to where Manea was he looked up to her.  She was pretty and she seemed really nice.  Was she who she seemed to be?  Dad was nice and, dad died.  What if she died?  Regardless, for today they had someone to help keep them safe and help make sure there was food in their bellies.

“Manea?” The boy asked hesitantly, “Can you help me? I need to get stronger, I need to learn how to fight better."

"Speech"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]