size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-08-2021, 09:09 PM

“Hunting together huh?” Chade muses quirking a brow at his brother. Ry was going to help him hunt down a deer?  That should be fun.  They had worked together on a hunt in special circumstances but that had been slightly easier prey than a healthy deer and Chade assumed it needed to be healthy, otherwise, it wouldn't feel right.  Also, what were the odds of finding one in a closed-in space as the goat had been?  Chade hadn’t done good with deer, would this go better if Ry helped him?

“Sure Ry, we can do this!” Chade aimed for confidence and stood up straight.  They could do it! With Ricin’s part, it could be easier.  Chade had watched how easily deer jumped to one side or another and pivoted so fast to avoid him.  “I think I have a plan how it will work better together.  Maybe you'll even want to hunt more.” Wait, was he supposed to be solemn in this or something if it was for this whole 'talk to the moon' thing?  Chade didn't know, and he did kind of like the ceremony thing Ricin had done.  Sharing blood was cool and it was just between the two of them and the moon.

Chade trotted off, nose, ears, eyes alert trying to find sign of a deer.  The hint of light starting to form on the horizon was an amazing sight all on its own and he wondered how it would affect finding deer.  Did deer prefer light or dark?

"Speech"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]