size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
12-09-2021, 12:11 AM

Chade led his brother on the hunt for deer.  Not only a deer but he had to find one not sick, and not only did it have to be one not sick it needed to be they could catch.  An easy task for an adult but Chade was well aware of how much harder it would be for them.  Still, they had a chance!

“So Ry,” he explained to his brother as they walked, “hardest part in catching the deer so far has been how easy they can twist and turn and leap away in any direction before I can keep up.” He had a scent of deer he was following, flicking his eyes to look back at his brother before focusing ahead, “Biting prey on the legs to get them down has been what's worked best for killing them, but have to be able to keep with it for that.  So, I figure we’ll make sure you run on one side of it and I’ll be on the other side.  We close it in between us so it can only go straight.  As long as I can keep up it’ll be ok.”

The plan sounded reasonable at least but there was a reason Chade had never brought home this particular prize before.  Hopefully adding Ricin to it, and hey if the moon wanted to help he wouldn’t complain on that either! Ahead! Chade paused as he spotted farther ahead a doe, and farther back another two were with her.  At least one of them had a fawn.  Hope sprung up at the sight of young.  

With all the growth in this forest, it would be easy enough to sneak up close, at least for Chade it would be.  Chade whispered quietly, “take your time but we need to get closer, quietly.” They weren’t even in the forest very deep! “We got real lucky!”

"Speech"
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]