size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
12-09-2021, 05:35 PM

JOHNNY BROUGHT A ROCKET TO A KNIFE FIGHT, HE GOT SICK OF PEOPLE THINKING HE'S A GOOD GUY

A twinge of sympathy plucked a mournful tune upon his heartstrings as the small fae recounted her perilous encounter with the cloaked figure that had cropped up all over the continent. While he'd heard about the strange entity and its wares, he hadn't had the pleasure of meeting it. Which was a bit of a shame, as meeting with the local spirits might have been the push he needed to pick up his mother's faith. It was an old belief system, spanning aeons and myriad generations- all mysticism and blood sacrifice. No matter, he was content to be a heathen in his own way. Her voice was tight with emotion, though her features remained noticeably lax throughout her halting, unsettling tale. He hummed thoughtfully between her pauses, acknowledging her story without offering much input of his own.

She spoke of her luck, and he frowned slightly. "The spirits certainly worked upon you, though I can't make a guess of their intentions.." he muttered absently, his attention more focused on the sensations he was gathering with his careful ministrations over the delicate flesh upon the base of her neck. He hardly noticed the soft gasp she sucked in at his touch, instead pressing one knuckle, then another, lightly into the gap between her shoulders. He would have expected any "lucky" breaks to have occurred there, where the shoulder blades would have protected the spine from being completely severed. Instead, the vertebrae felt normal. Evenly spaced, if a little arthritic. When the fae spoke again, she did so with a wavering tone that openly announced her anxiety. "Hm?" he grunted, lifting his massive paw only to attempt now to gingerly lay it against the back of her neck again- a different spot, closer to the middle.

"Oh, yes. Most of my training in my youth was focused on herbology and setting bones. Typical combat and field medicine, quite necessary when running with a marauders band." he rumbled, the light frown now a permanent crease between his brows. "I'm wondering if the break might be healed in some way, but first I must find it. What treatments have the others established?" he questioned quietly, lifting his gaze to her tense features for a moment. For the most part, he had learned to entirely skip over the fact that he looked like some kind of terrible cosmic boar-wolf, and the way that might affect his patients. He was working, which meant he wasn't going to concern himself with hurt feelings and sore pride.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED