An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
12-09-2021, 10:46 PM
When Sirius asked the inevitable question, Grimshaw tried and failed holding in a sigh. He wasn't exactly ready to talk about what happened with anyone besides the boy that witnessed it all, but he supposed if it would have to be anyone else, Sirius was the next best option. It was still hard for him however and it took him a good few moments before he could even find the words to start. "I haven't been sleeping well, so I've been out hunting." He started, as easy as it was to explain. That wasn't all though and that's where his problem was.

"I almost drowned because of a crystal in the hot springs, then I got infected with the ooze and bad thoughts. Somehow I ended up back where I almost drowned and then all my teeth fell out. They're growing back, but... I don't know and I can't even get to sleep before the memories start." Unfortunately for Grim, what he told Sirius wasn't the only list of problems he was working through. In fact, there was a whole different yet partially attached list that confused and scared him even more. If Malachai hadn't been there that day, he would have drowned. Despite the ache in his chest when he thought about that particular moment, everything else spilled over and covered the one moment he wanted to hold onto.

"Speech."
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex