size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-10-2021, 08:53 AM
It was this that he missed. Meeting others and having moments where they bonded. If it hadnt been for his decision to want to get to know boreas better this wouldnt have happened. Eraithus was no mind reader to him Kione simply was as cheerful as many of his species. When Kione said he was looking for more of his kind though Eraithus frowned. He smiled again though sympathy touching him. Here he was surrounded by wolves, he had lost his siblings but hed gained a brand new family all on his own. "I havent seen any of your kind thus far and ive lived here for a few cycles." he tilted his head. "I dont think ai caught your name friend? If i know it i can keep a look out thats for sure." it probably wasnt what he most wanted to hear. Eraithus took another bite and grinned.

"My homeland is a seasons travel from here. My pack was in good standing with your kind. I would hunt with them sometimes." the memories were recalled fondly. Eraithus after he had his dill began pulled off strips, he grabbed one of the pelts from the mine and began to lay the meat on it. He hoped Habari would be pleased. Though his attention was mostly towards his handsome new friend.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.