Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-10-2021, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2021, 02:11 PM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Gil was not surprised that Sparrow herself was surprised at his request. It truly had come out of the blue, but it was necessary for his next steps in life. Listening to her list off the requirements of the pack and how unusual they were, he nodded in agreement. "I'm not really one who cares to stick in one place for long, anyway," the man responded with a shrug of his shoulders. His nose did wrinkle when she mentioned no sexual interactions with young pups. Why would anyone want to anyway?

Watching her sharp smile, he smiled back at the rest of her terms. Ah, this really did sound like a good group of vagabonds for him. "You'll have my loyalty from here on out," Gil agreed, reaching out his paw toward her. "You got a deal," he pressed his paw toward her's in a bump before placing it firmly back on the ground. What happened next would be new to him. "So uh, anything interesting happening? Or shall I see you when I see you?" He asked curiously.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him