Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
08-15-2013, 03:09 PM

Meili breathed a sigh of relief when he explained his absence, her expression softening with affection for the considerate brute. He had isolated himself to keep her from catching his cold? "That's very sweet of you," she told him, gently licking his chin and running her muzzle through the fur along his neck. She finally got off of him, climbing down from his larger form and back onto her own ivory paws. She waited till he was upright once more as well before poking his chest playfully with one of her forepaws. "You could've told me where you were going before you ran off though," she teased him, chuckling softly.

Her teal gaze found his cerulean one again and her heart fluttered, making her grin. She was happy to know that they could be separated for days and he could still make butterflies fly up in her stomach with just a glance. "Would you like to help me hunt since you scared my catch off with your howling?" she asked, her tone playful and teasing. She could never be mad at him, especially for something as small as scaring off some deer. This place was full of prey so she was sure it wouldn't be hard to find some more.

"Speech."