size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022
12-11-2021, 03:04 PM

Remus grinned and cackled with amusement at his brother's shock at his sudden appearance, glad that his plan to sneak up on his brother worked out the way he wanted. As expected Roman immediately started fighting him off with swings at his jaw and kicks at his belly and he would have honestly been disappointed if he hadn't. "Looking for you off course! Why else?!" he replied between chuckles, swinging his larger paws back at Romulus' muzzle and kicking his brother's legs away to keep him from landing any solid punches at his gut, wrestling with him for a bit longer until he finally hopped off of Roman with a quick shake, tousling the longer fur down the back of his neck. "What, aren't you happy to see me, brother?" he teased once Romulus was back on his feet, tossing him a wide grin and bumping his shoulder with his head. "You think you can just run off on some crazy adventure, not send any word that you're alright, and just expect me to stay home? Not a chance!"

Now that he had successfully made his crash-landing back into Romulus' life he took a look around them at the large garden-looking area and looked over Romulus to make sure his brother was still in good shape. It had been a few seasons since they had seen each other last so both of them had filled out and finished growing up in that time. He had already been taller than Romulus when he left and that certainly hadn't changed, but he could tell that whatever Romulus had been up to or wherever he had been living had done him well so far and he was in good shape. That's when he noticed the pack scent on his brother's pelt... and was that... a girl he smelled? A grin pulled across his lips and he teased, "Well well well, is my nose deceiving me or has my brother gone and settled down? Go on, tell me everything. What's this pack like? Who's your girl?"

"Remus Armada"