Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-11-2021, 04:20 PM

Only moments after Plague's howl faded into silence he saw the familiar form of his husband emerge from the pack lands and a smile pulled across his lips while his tail wagged against the grass behind him. It never seemed to matter how many times he laid eyes on this man that had changed his life. He still got the same flutters in his stomach and swell of love in his chest every time they were together. Plague could sense the nervousness in Void as he came to sit beside him with a nuzzle and Plague returned the affection, giving him a quick kiss and an encouraging smile. "It's going to be fine," he promised, resting his pale paw over Void's for a moment before returning his attention to the pack lands in front of them while they waited for Abaven's alpha to appear.

A few moments later a monochromatic woman with a vibrant blue feather attached to her fur behind her ear appeared to greet them, addressing Void first and asking how he was feeling and then asking if he was going to introduce him. Plague offered her a friendly smile, dipping his head. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, miss. My name is Plague Abraxas-Destruction... Void's husband." He knew Abaven had been invited to their wedding during Ashen's festival and tournament, but he honestly couldn't be sure who had attended and who hadn't. The whole ceremony was a bit of a blur in his mind with only the memories of Void being clear in his mind. "I've called for you because Void and I are lucky enough to have a very dear friend of ours agree to be our surrogate and she is currently expecting our pups. We have been more than happy to live half way between our two packs up until now, but with our family on the way..." He paused, glancing up at Void. He felt like it would be better for the real request to leave the pack come from him so he left the floor open for Void to speak.

Plague | Viridis | Procella